Wednesday, April 20, 2016

• Who Wants To Be A Millionaire •

 "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (often informally called Millionaire) is an American television game show based on the same-titled British program and developed for the United States by Michael Davies. The show features a quiz competition in which contestants attempt to win a top prize of U.S. $1,000,000 by answering a series of multiple-choice questions of increasing difficulty (although, for a time, most of the questions were of random difficulty). -Wikipedia

It was the first period when we were asked by Ms. Minglana to proceed to the auditorium on the twelfth floor. 

An event. 

As it turns out, there was an event, that being: Who Wants to be a Millionaire contest. A number of students were chosen to represent each class and in our case, we had Jerica Valerio, Marlou Macalalad and Kristopher Coquia.

Timing. 

As usual, the event didn't start as planned. Representatives from different sections weren't present and there were still a lot of seats to be filled in the auditorium. People came and go. It was in the middle of the APC College week that's why people were either sleeping at home, participating at different events or ditching school.

We were the first section to arrive and we had nothing to do but wait.

I for one was bored for my life. It was a morning I left my home without eating breakfast and so I was famished; and so I proceeded to the cafeteria to buy food.But when I got back to the 12th floor something came up and so I wasn't able to watch the contest.

Luckily, I was close friends with Marlou and  so I asked about what happened and he said that sadly, they got cut off immediately without reaching the second round despite the fact that the topics were of books and our section representatives were foreigner.

No comments:

Post a Comment