Wednesday, March 16, 2016

• The 2016 APC College Week •

Balloons by the entrance. 

Food stands on the parking lot. 

Banners here and there. 

(c) APC RAM Page
APC College Week Highlights 2016
(c) APC Ram Page
APC College Week Highlights 2016
It's been five days since APC College week took place and as a freshman, this was something new to me. Although back in my school we've had events like this before, it was my first as a college student. The student councils (or whatnot) prepared cool things to keep the students' minds occupied.
There were games, challenges, talks, pageants and contests. I would've enjoyed the week more, however, if I actually stayed for each show but I couldn't. 

Out of everything that happened in the week, I was only able to watch 2 games and that of which were Men's Volleyball. 

I'd like to comment on the preparation, execution and "run" of the week. 

It was awesome. Awesome in a way that it was nice to see APC get pumped up for a week. 

It was okay. Although I said APC was pumped up, it was all because of decorations not from the students in charge of the mini happenings. 

It got old too fast. I guess five days are a little bit too much for a small school such as APC. I honestly expected a lot. Things that would have probably made APC shine. 

It needed more than just a spark. They should have at least cranked up the energy bar to a hundred. The school still looked like classes were going on (even if some were) they should have thought of making the school's atmosphere a little different than what it usually is. 

COLOR AND LOTS OF IT. I get that there were balloons and all but having a little bit more of color would have added life for the whole week. 

Attention-getters. APC is a home for brilliant students, right? It wouldn't have killed them to have asked students weeks or so before for what they would like to see during the college week. Because sometimes, reaching out to the students is better than having only a group run things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment